Apprenticeship Manitoba Application And Agreement

Assiniboine is proud to meet Apprenticeship Manitoba to offer many training programs. Please direct all applications and applications for apprenticeship Manitoba training programs. Note: You can also download and send us the Apprentice Loan Canada application and agreement (1,383 KB). You must send your completed application and all support documents by mail before the last day of your technical training. If you have any further questions or need help completing your application, please contact us. The Secondary Apprenticeship Program (HSAP) exempts apprentices who move from the Secondary Apprenticeship Program (HSAP) to the Post-Secondary Education Program from paying tuition fees. Apprenticeship Manitoba provides information and assistance in establishing an apprenticeship contract, monitors on-the-job training and makes arrangements for school education. Apprenticeship varies from two to five levels depending on the trade. The average duration of learning is four levels. For each level, interns spend 80% of their time learning practical skills in the workplace. The remaining 20 percent is for technical training that typically lasts 4-10 weeks. Many technical training courses are delivered in full-time courses by Red River College. At the end of the apprenticeship, trainees write a certification exam and must reach at least 70% to obtain a certificate of qualification in craftsmanship.

100-111 Lombard Avenue, Winnipeg MB R3B 0T4T4Phone: 204.945.0575Fax: 204.948.2346Toll-Free: 1.866.332.5077E-Mail: apprenticeship@gov.mb.ca Yes, a separate payment and separate application are required for each intern you register. Note that Apprenticeship Manitoba employees not only have access to available courses, but also use the same system that interns themselves have access to to register online for courses. There is no guarantee that the entire list of interns will be hosted if certain class offers are in high demand. We advise you to add several class offers in which your interns can be programmed, in case Apprenticeship Manitoba employees cannot include them in their “first choice” offer. .